Saturday, February 28, 2009

(b)Log #2

Read: Chapters Three & Four - Pages 19-28

Page 23:

"I know things about my family that no one else does. Like about Aisha." ... "Like nothing could shake her up. I know better"

To me, it seems that Nadira really doesn't like her sister. Whenever she gets the opportunity she seems to talk about how Aisha thinks she's so great (Even though Nadira doesn't agree) or she will mention one of her flaws. When Aisha wants to call a truce, Nadira immediately thinks that she is going to use that to her advantages and denies her sister's attempts to make friends. Since this is just until chapter four, I still don't know Aisha very well, so maybe Nadira is right. Maybe Aisha is as bad as Nadira seems to think she is. But for now, there is no proof of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment